As in previous conventions, there will be a usage of bracelets for entering the event. A bracelet entitles its owner entrance to the convention and access to all content. Entrance to the convention’s content is subject to availability.
- Tickets are not sent via physical mail. After purchase a link to a PDF file with a barcode will be shown, as well as sent via email. This barcode must be presented on the convention’s day at the ticket collection stand. It can also be printed or presented through the phone’s screen.
- Tickets can also be purchased during the day of the convention at the registers by the entrance, either by cash or credit. The regular price per ticket at the registers is 70 NIS, before discount.
- An expedited entry is available only for a disabled person carrying a disability card. Please refer to the register attendants or staff members during the day of the convention.
- During the day of the convention there will be stands exclusively for picking up tickets purchased during presale on the website. Please only approach those stands (shown on the map below).
- Members of AMAI with a valid membership card are eligible for a discount amounting to 15 NIS. The discount code can be issued on AMAI’s website.
To order tickets online, please enter the code on the purchase page; if you are interested in purchasing a ticket on the day of the convention, bring the discount code with you and present it to the cashier. Please note: An AMAI membership discount will not be authorized when presenting a membership card, only when presenting a valid discount code!
- An AMAI card will only be valid for a single discount code, for use exclusively by the owner of the membership card.
- Soldiers in uniform are eligible for a discount amounting to 5 NIS. A soldier discount requires presenting a soldier ID and will only be given when purchasing a ticket at the convention’s registers (AMAI members are not entitled to multiple discounts).
- A child up to the age of 5 is eligible for a free entrance ticket, while accompanied by a parent. The event’s management retain the right to demand identification if need be.
- For inquiries regarding cancellations or issues during the purchase process, please refer to the email address: email@example.com.
Cancellations and returns will be issued with a cancellation fee of of 5% and can be done up to 7 business days before the convention.
- There are no refunds on the day of the convention and discounts cannot be stacked.
- Any purchase and/or use of the bracelets will be according to regulations, and purchases constitute agreement to these terms.
You can find answers to common questions regarding purchases of tickets on the Frequently Asked Questions page of the convention’s website.